Saturday, October 31, 2015

Weekly Learning Reflection (Deadline #10)


Analyzing other people's assignments and the readings, helped me achieve the program and class goals. I was able to achieve Program Goal #1, which is Rhetorical Awareness. I was able to achieve this goal since I changed my thesis statement and organization (because of my audience.) I was also able to achieve Program Goal #2 and #3 which is Critical Thinking/Composing and Reflection/Revision. Finally, I was also able to achieve Program Goal #4, which is Conventions. I was able to understand conventions "as related to purpose, audience, and genre, including such areas as mechanics, usage, citation practices, as well as structure, style, graphics, and design." (Rodrigo, 2015)

I was also able to achieve many of the Course Goals. I accomplished basically all of them but there are specific goals that stand out the most to me, The goals that I achieved (that stand out to me) include, "Read texts to assess how writers achieve their purposes with their intended audiences", "Develop an argument with persuasive appeals to your audience", "Locate and analyze evidence to develop an argument" and "Use the conventions of scholarly research, analysis, and documentation". (Rodrigo, 2015)



The blogs I commented on are as follows: Felicia Maldonado, Felicia MaldonadoAndrew Rocha, Andrew Rocha 




No comments:

Post a Comment