Saturday, October 10, 2015

Weekly Learning Reflections (Deadline #7)

                                  Weekly Learning Reflections (Deadline #7) 


After reading many people's thesis statements, it gave me a better idea of how I should write my own thesis statement. Writing my thesis statement was actually harder than I thought. It was very difficult to start it. I believe that hearing other people's opinions about my thesis statements will help me write a strong one at the end. I just need to rewrite it and add more to it. I was able to accomplish Goal #1 which is Rhetorical Analysis. I was able to learn strategies for analyzing text's purpose/audience. 


The blogs I commented on are as follows: Steven DuronFelicia Maldonado, Jon Thomas, Michael Dominguez


No comments:

Post a Comment