Sunday, October 25, 2015

Weekly Learning Reflections (Deadline #9)


I was able to accomplish many class goals especially "Devise writing strategies suited to various rhetorical situations" and "Develop an argument with persuasive appeals to your audience." I was able to use multiple rhetorical strategies to back up my argument/claim such as credibility, emotion, and logic. Also, I was able to come up with an argument with persuasive appeals. I think I was persuasive enough. I also accomplished some of the program goals (Especially Goal 1). I was able to accomplish Goal 1 since I learned various strategies for analyzing texts' purposes/audiences. The most important part was learning about the rhetorical strategies (credibility,emotion, logic) and applying them to my essay.


The blogs I commented on are as follows: Cindy Ramirez, Deb Ortega, Andrew Rocha, Felicia Maldonado






No comments:

Post a Comment