Saturday, September 12, 2015

                              3.5 Cluster of Tony Robinson Shooting Incident Controversy



For my cluster, I included the main people involved in the controversy, which are Tony Robinson and the Matt Kenny. Also, I included "racial disparities" because many of the protesters believed that Matt Kenny was racist since he shot and killed an unarmed black man.



Reflection: 

When looking at other people's cluster/mindmap, I noticed that they used a different platform to create their cluster/mindmap. I saw many that were very pleasant to look at and they were very creative! Most people included the sources they annotated, major themes relating to the controversy, and both sides involved in the controversy. I believe that using these kinds of tools is very useful because it allows us to plan out what we are going to include in our essay. To me, it is a meaningful step in the process since it's like writing rough drafts of an essay! This is one of the reason whys many people's final essays are amazing! Overall, it was very fun to see other people's clusters/mindmaps.

The blogs I commented on are as follows: Steven Duron and Felicia Maldonado

2 comments:

  1. I think I picked the wrong model to copy! This cluster is bright and with the arrows leads the reader to where you want them to go. It's nice to see a different cluster from what I used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you brain storming. It is easy to read, simple, and clean. Great job!

    ReplyDelete