Friday, December 4, 2015

14.3 Reflection on Peer Review Project #4


I peer reviewed Steven Duron and Andrew Rocha drafts.

I learned a lot from reading other people's drafts. This helped me think of ideas of what to write about for my own draft. It was actually really fun to read what other people wrote about because many of them were very personal. I really like how Steven talked about how he is a Heavy Reviser and how it helps him write better. I really liked everything Andrew wrote about! His letter was well written and almost perfect. I really like how he was personal and gave many examples. For example, he talked about how he had to drop out of school for awhile and get a job. This was very personal and meaningful. Overall, both of them did a very good job and it's only their first drafts!



No comments:

Post a Comment